Living to survive is just not enough. For me, Pride Month is about learning to thrive. This means not only fully accepting yourself, but wearing your strengths and weaknesses confidently and proudly. This design uses the pride flag colors as a base, exploring patterns and shapes and movement that create further depth. The work is not perfect, but wears its flaws with pride. It's a challenge to lift yourself up further than you have before, and thrive.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators