Living to survive is just not enough. For me, Pride Month is about learning to thrive. This means not only fully accepting yourself, but wearing your strengths and weaknesses confidently and proudly. This design uses the pride flag colors as a base, exploring patterns and shapes and movement that create further depth. The work is not perfect, but wears its flaws with pride. It's a challenge to lift yourself up further than you have before, and thrive.
The fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 6.5'' (16cm), W 13'' (33cm), D 2¾'' (7cm)
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼'' wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators
|Fanny Pack circumference (inches)||27 ⅝-37 ¾||35 ⅜-52 ⅜|