Living to survive is just not enough. For me, Pride Month is about learning to thrive. This means not only fully accepting yourself, but wearing your strengths and weaknesses confidently and proudly. This design uses the pride flag colors as a base, exploring patterns and shapes and movement that create further depth. The work is not perfect, but wears its flaws with pride. It's a challenge to lift yourself up further than you have before, and thrive.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)